Empowering Long-Term Unemployed (LTU) Older Workers through Coaching and Personal Branding is an EU-funded project. It is running between September 2016 and February 2019 and is funded under the Erasmus+ programme for education and training. The project’s aim is to give older (aged 45 and over) people the opportunity to experience success through self-development, creative thinking and through exploring opportunities.
The project aims to:
- Support and empower long-term unemployed aging adults in a personalized manner, helping change their mindset, untap their strengths, skills and interests and develop a skillset to unlock their career potential
- Provide career advisors with new, more effective and individualised methods, techniques and tools to support unemployed adults
- Propose and promote holistic collaborative approaches to support and guidance, by developing methods and creating the conditions for tailored and personalised training, increasing individual future opportunities for adults
- Fosterpartnerships and exchange best practice at European level among private and public entities working with unemployed adults
- Increase the level of participation of adult learners to lifelong learning education and training
- Ensure the transferability of the delivery methods for tailored and personalised training, thus promoting exploitation and sustainability of the project results