DETECT – Developing Teachers’ Critical Digital Literacies – aims to:
- develop an understanding of teachers’ needs in relation to critical digital literacies within a school context;
- raise educators’ awareness regarding the complexity of using digital technologies and social media for educational and institutional purposes;
- raise educators’ awareness on how to use social media for professional development and lifelong learning;
- empower and educate educators so that they can take informed decisions regarding digital technologies and social media use and what they share online within the context of the school setting;
- educate educators so that they can make pedagogically meaningful and safe use of digital technologies;
- create and user-test in collaboration with educators a range of intellectual outputs and resources on the topic of critical digital literacies (e.g. MOOC and toolkit).
- More information at: https://www.detectproject.eu/